Monday 5 January 2015

Out of our reach.

Don't try to fix me, I like being broken. I love the pain and sorrow I'm getting. The wasted tears and blood aren't for nothing. They symbolic my war. I've been through lots of battles with life and love. I've suffer from tons of heartbreaks. I've tasted the pain of losing someone you love the most. And most of all, I've bleed from all the sharp blades of insecurities and sorrows throughout my years of breathing. I've experienced the feeling of horror and panic of knowing that you might not get to wake up tomorrow. My journey haven't end yet. So don't try to fix me because you'll end up being broken just like me or maybe worst and I don't want to risk that. Because fixing someone is not like fixing a toy, it takes time and energy. When you want to fix someone, you need to get yourself broken just to help them be fixed. Do you willing to risk all of that? You can't fix someone who don't want to be fix. Some battles are meant to be fight alone.

And I am strong enough to fight my battles alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment