Friday 9 January 2015

You

As I'm writing this message to all my readers, I just want to thank you for all the time you wasted on my blog. My words may not be as beautiful as others writer but I always write with all my heart. One day after everything finally settles down on your case, words that I ever said here will fade away and no one will ever remember me anymore but I am still thankful for the short time of being remembered by some of you. Some words were put on books and stay in the museum  for decades and some will just fade away as the seasons change. And I really hope that my words will be remember by some of you. We all crave for attention and affection while all I crave for is to be remember. I must say I am very grateful to know that there's actually people spending time reading my blog. It is just so unbelievable! Thank you my dearest friends. After all of this finally end and no matter how far I go, I want you to know that I will never regret writing for all of you.




Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment